8-inch Japanese Sujihiki Damascus Carving and Slicing Knife
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Rated 5/5 by Rodney Jones, Customer - "This knife is extremely agile and efficient. Surprises me each time I use it"
A long, slender blade with a pointed tip and thin cross-section, this 8" Japanese Sujihiki Hand-forged Damascus Carving and Slicing Knife is designed to carve and slice large turkey, big roasts, barbecued brisket, ham, whole poultry, and whole salmon cleanly and evenly with a single horizontal stroke. This meat carving knife is especially ideal for large bone-in cuts and roasts like a leg of lamb, prime rib, or ham. The sharp pointed tip can help you easily maneuver and get into joints and cartilage or work around bones as you are cutting the meat into serving slices.
The combination of a long blade length, shallow height, and sharp edge coupled with a well-balanced weight distribution help in filleting fish, carving turkey, slicing brisket, and skinning or trimming meat swiftly and elegantly. It results in very little cellular damage to the meat surface, thereby preserving the original texture and flavor of the meat. The thinner cross-section of this meat slicing knife enables you to make extremely thin and fine slices.
Hand-forged by artisans from traditional 67 layered VG-10 Damascus steel rated at HRC 60 on the Rockwell hardness scale, this authentic Japanese Sujihiki knife features an imported Bubinga wood handle. Being a multipurpose Damascus blade, this turkey carving knife can also be used to effortlessly slice through large fruits and vegetables such as melons, squash, and for pumpkin carving. You can also portion huge bread and cakes with it.
- Free Sheath and Gift Box
- Completely handmade by artisans
- 67 Layered Traditional VG-10 Damascus Steel
- Handle made from imported Bubinga wood
- 30 days money-back guarantee - no questions asked
- Worldwide shipping with live tracking to 180 countries
- 100% secure payments with secure SSL certificates and McAfee protection
- 17000+ happy customers in 143 countries
WHY KEN FUYUKI?
Why should you buy a Ken Fuyuki knife instead of the tens of other brands available in the market? Because of the following 6 solid reasons that are not provided by anyone else:
- HANDMADE USING HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Each Ken Fuyuki Chef's Knife is handmade with the best-quality high-carbon steel for the blade and premium imported wood for the handle. The steel we use is rated at HRC-60 on the Rockwell scale and has amazing edge retention capability. The knives form a natural patina over time both on the blade and the handle.
- STRICT QUALITY CONTROL: Our knives are hand-sharpened by our artisans and go through 13 stages of quality check before they are shipped out. What you get in the end is a beautiful, sturdy, sharp, and strong chef's knife that will last a lifetime.
- FAIR PRICES: We sell directly to our customers through our website, eliminating all middlemen such as wholesalers and distributors, saving a significant amount of money, and passing on the benefit to our customers - resulting in much cheaper prices for our knives as compared with other brands' knives of similar or even worse quality.
- 30 DAYS' MONEYBACK GUARANTEE: We deeply value our customers' satisfaction and are very confident about our chef's knives' quality. So, we offer a no-questions-asked 30 days' money-back guarantee from the date your order is delivered. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a return request and we will take care of it for you. Please check our return policy for more details.
- EQUALLY LOVED BY PROFESSIONALS AND HOME CHEFS: Our chef's knives are equally loved by professional chefs and home chefs due to their high-quality build, long life span, and ease of use and upkeep. Please check the reviews left by our customers below to know what they feel.
- ROBUST CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We believe in taking good care of our customers and offer the best customer support that we can provide ranging from real-time chat support, email support, easy returns and replacements, and customer-driven feedback system. Just send an email to email@example.com now if you have any questions or need any support.
We ship to 180 countries worldwide and you will receive a tracking code and link for every order.
USA: 2-3 weeks
Other countries: 3-5 weeks
If you don't have the best experience with our products, we will make it right for you so that you're completely satisfied. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer 30 days money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.